In Room Gifts / Cakes for MDR

feedmytummy

So I have never ordered anything from the online store before but am considering it for an upcoming cruise. Can you specify what date an item will be delivered to the stateroom? Or are they all automatically delivered on the first day? Also, if you order a cake, will it be presented in the MDR or also delivered to the room? And same question - can you specify the date you want it delivered? Thanks!

I have ordered cakes a couple of times, and I did it on the ship on the first or second day of the cruise. They just asked what size I wanted, what day, and whether to deliver it to the cabin or MDR. It always worked out fine, and the cakes are really good.

We just ordered a couple cases of water, vodka, rum and some sodas (I like to travel light, so it was worth paying extra). On the order form (online) you specify the day of delivery. In the past, we have had everything delivered to our stateroom by the time we checked in. Have fun.

I just put an order in yesterday. Some stuff is only delivered to cabin. In that box it will have the word cabin, if it can go to MD too you will be able to click that box and choice which one you want. Then it has another box where you pick the date and time. Like 1st day, 1st night, 2 day, 2 night and so on.

When doing this last order when I picked 1 day and then clicked next it would add tax because you are still in port. When I picked 1 night and then clicked next there was no tax added.

The last time we ordered a birthday cake when it was brought to our table it had Bon Voyage on it instead of happy birthday.

It was still a very good cake.

Don’t get a cake the last night of the cruise. If you take the leftovers back to your cabin you may not be ate to finish it in time.