Copenhagen Disembarkation

What is a reasonable amount of time to allow after disembarkation to get to Copenhagen's airport for a flight? We will be in a suite (and are NCL platinum), so we'll have priority disembarkation. Still, it's a Friday morning with perhaps traffic being an issue.

Thanks!

Priority disembarkation is only half the battle. The problem is transportation gridlock once you are off the ship. At the beginning of this cruising season there were lots of problems with not enough taxis or busses. Even if you took the ship's transfer, the single lane of traffic in and out of the port was often at a standstill.

Maybe they have figured out a way to streamline the process by now, but I would book an afternoon flight or go out the next day.

With 5 ships docking last Friday, we figured we better leave the ship by 830 to make it to airport for our 12:25 pm flight. Needless to say, our private limo got us to airport in 40 minutes! We had lots of time to shop! But you never know, with one lane in each direction and it being rush hour, allow yourself plenty of time

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='lovelyr']With 5 ships docking last Friday, we figured we better leave the ship by 830 to make it to airport for our 12:25 pm flight. Needless to say, our private limo got us to airport in 40 minutes! We had lots of time to shop! But you never know, with one lane in each direction and it being rush hour, allow yourself plenty of time[/QUOTE]

We are returning on 7/23 a Thursday supposedly at 7am. I am toying with an 11am flight to Germany but am thinking I am pushing my luck. We too are in a suite and platinum. Would you mind sharing the name of your car service so I could contact them to see what they have to say before buying my flights