Cabin B423

carolynne15

A good mid ship location (more stable in bad weather). Very close to the midship lifts so very convenient. B deck cabins have a standard size balcony and are not really affected by the riviera deck overhang so they get the sun. Only slight niggle is when you look down you do so straight onto the extended C deck balconies. Didnt really bother us.

Quite right, but if everyone added their opinions of the cabins they've been in most recently, then the resource would grow and might be of use to someone at some time!

:)

Perhaps so, but it feels somewhat like self publicity? You could see the OPs cabin wasnt reviewed and yet mentioned the site?? As an avid cruiser I would stick to other, more professional sites.

Perhaps so, but it feels somewhat like self publicity? You could see the OPs cabin wasnt reviewed and yet mentioned the site?? As an avid cruiser I would stick to other, more professional sites.

Self publicity? Why? I have no connection with the cruise cabins website, just find it interesting to see what others think about specific cabins. What's the problem with that? :(