Men's Spa Facilities on Cruise ships: Which ones do you think are the best?

2 hours ago, Tuffydog11 said:

Cruising on QV Istanbul to Rome 19 May 2025. Previously on QE a number of times as well as other lines. Looking forward to checking out the facilities and difference between ships

I am Jelous!!, QV and QE mens free sauna is the same, decor throughout the ship is different.

3 hours ago, Tuffydog11 said:

Cruising on QV Istanbul to Rome 19 May 2025. Previously on QE a number of times as well as other lines. Looking forward to checking out the facilities and difference between ships

I’m booked on that same cruise. QV and QE are very similar. It should be a great time!

mr.genious98 at gmail. Chats welcome. 

28 minutes ago, alexdw said:

Some with just towels on QE mixed steam room ?

QE saunas are single sex, attached to the locker rooms. I think there is a mixed steam room in the paid section of the spa  

From what Rodbarry said in an earlier post, it seems QA has a mixed steam room but it’s mostly guys and towels aren’t mandatory 

3 hours ago, AussieVoyager said:

I’m booked on that same cruise. QV and QE are very similar. It should be a great time!

mr.genious98 at gmail. Chats welcome. 

First time on Cunard will be QA next December, next cruise is Oceania Vista January 24 2025 have access to the spa there hope there is a male steam room and sauna.

Up for chat greg1969uk @ hotmail .com

7 hours ago, AussieVoyager said:

QE saunas are single sex, attached to the locker rooms. I think there is a mixed steam room in the paid section of the spa  

From what Rodbarry said in an earlier post, it seems QA has a mixed steam room but it’s mostly guys and towels aren’t mandatory 

There is a sign  as the steam room is mixed, being " appropriately dressed"

9 hours ago, AussieVoyager said:

Sorry I meant Queen Anne