Really excited I just booked Brilliance 2016 in cabin 9256

I just booked Brilliance for March 2016 and cabin 9256 corner aft. I assume no deck chair noise from above with slider closed? I am so excited to be back on Brilliance and I will be doing Cayman and Cozumel. :D

Now I may be doing my first b2b, but I have to go from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale to board Indy same day any way to get there via Florida transportation? Has anyone done this?

I just booked Brilliance for March 2016 and cabin 9256 corner aft. I assume no deck chair noise from above with slider closed? I am so excited to be back on Brilliance and I will be doing Cayman and Cozumel. :D

Now I may be doing my first b2b, but I have to go from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale to board Indy same day any way to get there via Florida transportation? Has anyone done this?

I'd do a one-way car rental to get from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale.

9256 is a great snag! We were just on Brilliance in 9258 and May 2015 we are in 1100 on Brilliance. That's the JS right above 9256. In our opinion 9256 is the best D on the ship.

We live in Tampa and go to FTL frequently for cruises. It's a 4 hour drive port to port. I 75 to I 595 and it ends right by the port. The alternative is a oneway Southwest flight from Tampa to FTL. The Tampa airport is 10 minutes from the cruise port and FTL is right next to Port Everglades. It's a 1 hour flight gate to gate.

Congrats on booking Brilliance! I'll be sailing on her out of Tampa in January and going to Key West and Cozumel. It will be my first time on a Radiance class ship, and I'm super excited about this cruise. :)

Jules you are going to love Brilliance. I can't wait to get back. Have an awesome time on your cruise.

9256 is a great snag! We were just on Brilliance in 9258 and May 2015 we are in 1100 on Brilliance. That's the JS right above 9256. In our opinion 9256 is the best D on the ship.

We live in Tampa and go to FTL frequently for cruises. It's a 4 hour drive port to port. I 75 to I 595 and it ends right by the port. The alternative is a oneway Southwest flight from Tampa to FTL. The Tampa airport is 10 minutes from the cruise port and FTL is right next to Port Everglades. It's a 1 hour flight gate to gate.

Pruis thanks for the info. on SWA.

Thank you everyone for the great help.

Had 9256 on Radiance.... best balcony EVER!!!

I am thinking my 9088 might be just a tad better on Vision this

Sept.; bigger! For now I will take Brilliance for overall amazing! Can they turn those Radiance class aft corners into more open wrapped? From what I understand via video and pix they really aren't as open as Vision class, and Brilliance went through refurb. and was it considered?