Sinful Indulgences ...

Fern Crest

Okay, 'fess up, all you decadent people out there ...

What did you have done to you in the spa ... and how was it?

I had the Hot Stone Massage on the first evening of my last cruise, and loved it SO MUCH that I had another one on Day 6! I think I need one of those girls on my personal staff after I win the Lottery. ;)

Let's hear about the spa, and whether you'd recommend what you had to anyone else!

My boyfriend and I had the couple's massage on our recent Glory cruise. It was great...I never knew my muscles could feel sooooooo good. I guess the only gripe I had was the fact that I thought the couple's massage might be a little bit more intimate. I felt so good I honestly forgot my bf was even in the same room lol Besides that it was great and I reccomend it to everyone. I'm hoping to try the hot stones on my next cruise

My boyfriend and I had the couple's massage on our recent Glory cruise. It was great...I never knew my muscles could feel sooooooo good. I guess the only gripe I had was the fact that I thought the couple's massage might be a little bit more intimate. I felt so good I honestly forgot my bf was even in the same room lol Besides that it was great and I reccomend it to everyone. I'm hoping to try the hot stones on my next cruise

Was there it also like a "massage lesson for couples"? Not really interested in that personally. If it's just you and him in the same room, getting your massages, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!! :)

Well all I remember is my wife had some special while we (son and I) were out scuba diving in Cozumel!!!! She said she got a great deal since we were in port!!! ( Do DW's ever say they got a crappy deal?? LOL)Some 4 for 1 deal? Anyhow she basically had a body massage, legs arms head feet??? She Loved it!!!!!

This is what we love about cruising!!!!! We can each do what we want!!!!! Then have a great dinner to talk about the day!!!! I can't wait until April to do it again!!!!!!

Archived