Divina Cabin # 8169

TravelRocker

Hi, I would appreciate a little information for Divina cabin #8169. We've sailed twice before on MSC and had balcony cabins but because we spent most of our time on deck or in the lounges and theatre, (music themed cruises) we opted for downgrading in price.

I've heard that some cabins have "drop down" beds from the walls, what are these and does our cabin have them? Are those cabins that small??? Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated, I may have to arrange for something else, thanks, Cheers :)

Hi, I would appreciate a little information for Divina cabin #8169. We've sailed twice before on MSC and had balcony cabins but because we spent most of our time on deck or in the lounges and theatre, (music themed cruises) we opted for downgrading in price.

I've heard that some cabins have "drop down" beds from the walls, what are these and does our cabin have them? Are those cabins that small??? Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated, I may have to arrange for something else, thanks, Cheers :)

8169 is the smallest type of cabin that the Divina has 128sq ft. Its very small and of course it does not have beds coming from the walls.

Wow, I'll have to reconsider this one unless......can we open the "Oceanview" window at all for ventilation? Skier52 can you send me a photo of the outside as you have done for others??? Really appreciate it, thanks, :)

your wish is my command (as the Genie said)

8169A.jpg