What happened on the Triumph- August 14 in Cozumel

Kingisacruiser

Was anyone on the Triumph on August 14th in Cozumel? If so what is the story with the guy that was left in Cozumel?

I was on the Breeze on that day alongside the Triumph. We witnessed a man get on the Triumph ( he was the third to last passenger to board). About 5 minutes later, he is off the ship and it appears he is arguing with security. It looked like security was trying to borderline physically restraining him from leaving. However, he took off running down the pier. The ship waited another 10 minutes and then began to pull away. Had he made it back up the pier one minute earlier, he could have re-boarded. He didn't immediately realize that the ship was pulling away. When he did, he did a little jog, but he knew it was too late.

Does anyone on that sailing have more information? I just found it strange that he got on the ship and then got off.

I was on Breeze and filmed it all from my cove balcony just a few feet away. He left his bag in port and wanted to go back for it, crew told him not to , he did anyway so the ship left him, as it should!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would love to see that video! Lol

Woah!!! I knew if anybody knew what happened you guys would know!

I look forward to your review CruisinDawg. I will drop in and leave a few comments. I would love to do my own review but I don't have the time to complete it and I wouldn't want to leave anyone hanging.

I was on Breeze and filmed it all from my cove balcony just a few feet away. He left his bag in port and wanted to go back for it, crew told him not to , he did anyway so the ship left him, as it should!

Just curious how you obtained this information about leaving the bag.

Exactly, I was so close to the incident I could read their lips. Our Cove, 2284 , was directly above the gangway, I coulda thrown a rock and smacked him dead in the face with it , that's how close. The best part was the crew member who was holding him back from leaving told him "if you leave, that's it " and gave him the universal warning: he took his hand to his neck, pointed his finger , and ran it from left to right across his throat. Our Cowboy ( I call him that due to the cowboy hat and huge tat of Texas on his back) didn't heed the warning and got left behind!