CARNIVAL LIBERTY among the WINNERS!

cruisetrail

Liberty was our first Carnival cruise, May 2013, 7 days. There is nothing negative I can say about that entire trip. Every crew member was friendly and polite, the ship was clean, our room was immaculate every day. We've already planned our next cruise on her in the fall of 2015.

It's been several years since our Liberty cruise and it was also awesome. Probably best remembered, for us, that we sailed with my two grown kids. A great time and lot's of memories.

Something about the Conquest class. We have always been most enamored with the Liberty's twin, the Valor. Nicely laid out and just the right size. Five Valor cruises under the belt and there would be more if she hadn't taken the Victory's place in San Juan.

The lovely Mrs. Jones is aboard currently, and I talked to her from Belize. She's having a FABULOUS time aboard again, and it wouldn't surprise me if she books YET AGAIN when she gets home! As noted above, "Liberty" has the best of all worlds! Great ship, fantastic crew, outstanding shows and the absolute finest/funest cruise you can find IMO! :D

(HMMMM, maybe I should book before she gets home. One of us has to be here all the time, and she'll book for December before I get the chance!) :eek:

"SKY"

Hey Sky! If you wait until Jan 16th some of the Grandmas Gone Wild can back you up again! :D

Looking forward to this cruise and The Liberty!