# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

Vettebuf

I have a week in November blocked off that should be for a cruise, but I just haven't been able to justify it. We'll see.. I've only missed 1 or 2 years of cruising with NCL since 2004, but the latest pricing and policy changes are making it a tough value proposition for me.

I know! I booked Black Friday and it seemed so far away! Are you traveling with any kids? I have an 11 and 14 year old

Wow--Black Friday WAS a while ago. I had been looking at this cruise for a while but booked something like 85 days out (was trying to coordinate with extended family which turned out to be complicated). I am traveling with my two sons, ages 16 and 13. I will sign them both up for Entourage. On our first cruise last summer, my older one went the first night and met a few friends whom he hung out with during the week. My younger son (12 at the time) preferred to stay with the adults. We'll see this time--now that he's old enough to go with his brother to Entourage, maybe he will venture out a little more.

My son is 14. 2 years ago when we were on the ship he was too young for the Entourage. I would like him to check it out this year but I don't know that he will. My daughter loves going to the camp and always makes friends. My

Wow--Black Friday WAS a while ago. I had been looking at this cruise for a while but booked something like 85 days out (was trying to coordinate with extended family which turned out to be complicated). I am traveling with my two sons, ages 16 and 13. I will sign them both up for Entourage. On our first cruise last summer, my older one went the first night and met a few friends whom he hung out with during the week. My younger son (12 at the time) preferred to stay with the adults. We'll see this time--now that he's old enough to go with his brother to Entourage, maybe he will venture out a little more.

51 days since our last Dawn [emoji30]

312 days until our next Dawn [emoji52]

So in other words, in a blink that one will be over too ... tick tock.

Waiting for cruises to get here and watching them end so fast....