WooHoo Cruise Documents!

eroller

One of my favorite packages to receive in the mail. Cruise documents! They are even more special since most cruise lines don't even send these out anymore, and leave it to Disney to even customize them for Halloween. Just one of the many details that makes Disney Cruise Line special!

14777330937_0f90341362.jpg

14963536012_c6d20e0492.jpg

Everyone receives documents with Disney Cruise Line … first timers, seasoned cruisers, etc. It's a nice touch and the first of many you will encounter on your cruise.

I received these at 39 days out, so you can expect around the same time frame to receive yours.

Bon Voyage!

Everyone receives documents with Disney Cruise Line … first timers, seasoned cruisers, etc. It's a nice touch and the first of many you will encounter on your cruise.

I received these at 39 days out, so you can expect around the same time frame to receive yours.

Bon Voyage!

Thank you :)

Have a fabulous cruise!

One of my favorite packages to receive in the mail. Cruise documents! They are even more special since most cruise lines don't even send these out anymore, and leave it to Disney to even customize them for Halloween. Just one of the many details that makes Disney Cruise Line special!

14777330937_0f90341362.jpg

14963536012_c6d20e0492.jpg

Nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Mom and I will be roomies. I'll be traveling from IL however, Mom will be coming from CA. I've paid for our trip. Will Mom also get her own booklet?

Possibly. Are you all on one reservation #?

Did everyone book with the same agent/avenue?

Did you use a TA?

How many addresses did you give? One, multiple?

Keep us posted to the outcome please.

BTW; Congrats er. What date are yo sailing?

Edited by bear3412

Mom and I will be roomies. I'll be traveling from IL however, Mom will be coming from CA. I've paid for our trip. Will Mom also get her own booklet?

That depends on how it was entered into the system either by you or by a travel agent. We had a situation where I specified "all documents to come to me" and it wasn't entered that way (not the agent we use now!)

Edited by moki'smommy

I booked our trip through our TA. We're 95 days out and, just got confirmation from Disney today that, our trip is paid in full. :D

I see on the confirmation that, Mom's address is listed but, to make sure, guess I'd better reach out to our TA and specify that, Mom needs to get her own info & luggage tags sent directly to her.

Thanks everyone SOOOOO much for your helpful suggestions and feedback. I'll update when I get mail.