Breeze deck plan on board handout

TracersQQ

Can anyone help me find the little deck plan handout that you get on the ship - for the Breeze. My Mom is cruising with me and she is mad they don't send your documents, in the mail, anymore. She doesn't do computers - at all - so I can't convince her that everything is readily available online. I told her I would print out all the decks, for her, but she wants that little folded one that you get on the ship. Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
Can anyone help me find the little deck plan handout that you get on the ship - for the Breeze. My Mom is cruising with me and she is mad they don't send your documents, in the mail, anymore. She doesn't do computers - at all - so I can't convince her that everything is readily available online. I told her I would print out all the decks, for her, but she wants that little folded one that you get on the ship. Thanks in advance!

This one is nice because it's in full color. I usually have the, printed and laminated at Office Depot.

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/BR/DeckPlans/Breeze-Deck-Plan-PDFpdf.pdf

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This one is nice because it's in full color. I usually have the, printed and laminated at Office Depot.

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/BR/DeckPlans/Breeze-Deck-Plan-PDFpdf.pdf

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Your type of map/layout is sooo much better than those little fold ot things they give you. They are totally worthless. You only get a side view of the ship. I can never find anything using them and I've been on 17 cruises.

Your type of map/layout is sooo much better than those little fold ot things they give you. They are totally worthless. You only get a side view of the ship. I can never find anything using them and I've been on 17 cruises.

Happy to help. Office Depot can blow it up for you, put it on one large sheet. and laminate it for a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for all the offers to help. My Mom hasn't complained anymore about the little fold out map. I, personally, don't like them at all. Since we only have 2 weeks until we cruise, she'll be able to get one soon enough. As much as she hates computers, I was able to show her some things on her smartphone and, now, she has a lot of ship info to keep her occupied.