Did drink package prices change?

[quote name='websiteauthor']We'd been looking at the premium package, which I thought was $56 per day pp. We pulled it up last night and it's now $49 pdpp. Ultimate package is now $55.

Have you seen a price change?[/quote]
Several people have posted some confusion about package prices since yesterday. I still don't know what's going on, because some have said when you order the package, 15% gets added, which has not happened in the past. Edited by clarea

[quote name='websiteauthor']We'd been looking at the premium package, which I thought was $56 per day pp. We pulled it up last night and it's now $49 pdpp. Ultimate package is now $55.

Have you seen a price change?[/QUOTE]

It appears to be the same when you book the package. Price hasn't changed for us anyways.

[quote name='SC_Floaters']Just check myself. Premium Package is $49, when you get to the 'Add it to you cart' stage you will see there will be a 15% gratuity added. So $49 plust $7.35 gratuity is just a tad over $56..

Dennis[/quote]
That's what others mentioned yesterday, that it looked like a price increase over the old $55 price.

Strange though . . . on the add to cart page it says "PRICES$49.00 USD Adult" but below it says "Gratuity has already been included in the price of each package." That says the tips are already included in the $49 price.

I sent them a note - we'll see what explanation they send.

[quote name='websiteauthor']Strange though . . . on the add to cart page it says "PRICES$49.00 USD Adult" but below it says "Gratuity has already been included in the price of each package." That says the tips are already included in the $49 price.

[COLOR=Red]I sent them a note - we'll see what explanation they send[/COLOR].[/quote]
That should be interesting.:rolleyes:

I reserved a Premium drink package for myself the other day and was charged a flat $55/day with no additional gratuity added. It was advertised at that price while the Ultimate was $65/day.

Now when I look at the drink packages available for my reservation the Premium is $49/day while the Ultimate is $55/day.

When I add the Premium package to the cart it rings it up at a flat $55/day and indicates that the gratuity is already added.

[quote name='cindyscruise']I went to order the premium at $49 a day and the total was 385. so that totals $55 a day. Isn't that what it used to be?[/quote]
Yes, $55 was the old price for the Premium. The confusion was that some people were getting different prices from the web. It was not consistent.

We have been getting the drink package for some time. When you purchase it, it rings in the drink package plus the grats. That should total your $55 per day. At least that is how it has always been for us.

I have just been on the phone to them. The website says £32.45 for the premium package but by the time it gets into the cart it works out at £40! This is 25% increase from what they are saying. All the other packages seemed to be increased to - the soft drinks by 65%!!!! The only one that is about correct is the beer and wine package - which is actually a few pounds less!

After a lengthy phone call they have said the cart price is the correct one and they are aware the display prices are wrong. I was fuming as these prices have been displayed for ages! They refused to honour the displayed prices and gave me some crap about disclaimers on the website - hows that for customer services!

I feel so cheated and cross! Not the best start to my holidays!

[quote name='Rosie3351']I have just been on the phone to them. The website says £32.45 for the premium package but by the time it gets into the cart it works out at £40! This is 25% increase from what they are saying. All the other packages seemed to be increased to - the soft drinks by 65%!!!! The only one that is about correct is the beer and wine package - which is actually a few pounds less!

After a lengthy phone call they have said the cart price is the correct one and they are aware the display prices are wrong. I was fuming as these prices have been displayed for ages! They refused to honour the displayed prices and gave me some crap about disclaimers on the website - hows that for customer services!

I feel so cheated and cross! Not the best start to my holidays![/QUOTE]

I called RCI and finally spoke with supervisors. The end result was I paid the 455 (65x7 days) and they gave me OBC for the difference in advertised price of 55.00 x7 days for ultimate drink package which totaled 70.00 . I would have preferred to pay the "advertised " amount but figured I was going to spend at least 70.00 plus... On the ship . I ordered last night then called back today and they gave me the OBC and sent me new invoice with the credit. Hope this helps.

[quote name='gigi65']I called RCI and finally spoke with supervisors. The end result was I paid the 455 (65x7 days) and they gave me OBC for the difference in advertised price of 55.00 x7 days for ultimate drink package which totaled 70.00 . I would have preferred to pay the "advertised " amount but figured I was going to spend at least 70.00 plus... On the ship . I ordered last night then called back today and they gave me the OBC and sent me new invoice with the credit. Hope this helps.[/quote]
It's just so odd that they have to go to such lengths to get the price right.

Thanks for reporting back.