Freedom of the Seas -- 9344

We are sailing October 5 and have junior suite 9344. Has anyone stayed in this particular one and did you encounter any problems with it?:confused:

We were in that suite once, on Liberty, same class of ship as Freedom. No problems at all, convenient location near the stairs/elevators.

We are sailing October 5 and have junior suite 9344. Has anyone stayed in this particular one and did you encounter any problems with it?:confused:

Hey! I'm in that cabin for my November 2015 cruise! Please come back and tell us (ok, me :p) how you liked it! It'll be my first JS and I'm SO excited!

As far as the location goes, I've stayed in the D1 next door and loved it. I got the same room for next April.

I've sailed in 9342 right next door and while not a JS the room, balcony and location were wonderful! Very short walk from the stairs or elevator, quiet, great views fore and aft. Would book that location again in a heartbeat. Enjoy your cruise and an absolutely wonderful ship! Take care, Jim

We were in 9344 on Freedom when we did our b2b in December of 2012. It is in a fantastic location and there are cabins above, so no scrapping of chairs.

It is so conveniently located to the elevators and it's 2 decks up to the WJ and 4 decks down to the Royal Promenade.

You should love this cabin and location.

We had it for our spring break cruise this year. No complaints at all about the cabin as far as noise or location. Unfortunately, our room steward was the worst I've ever had but I doubt he will still be assigned there. We also had 9342 for that cruise so we had the balcony divider open between the two. We had one issue with the handle on the slider door. My son was able to come into the room from the balcony even if the slider was locked by just jiggling the handle up and down quickly. It didn't matter to us since it was actually helpful but I wouldn't have felt safe otherwise. We mentioned it to the room steward but nothing was ever done about it. I would think that issue has been taken care of by now.

Otherwise the room location is the best!! Such a great location for easy access to everything and you just don't get the noise you might expect being right by the stairs and elevators.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I really like the location and the fact that it's two decks below the WJ. I figured there wouldn't be much noise, if any.

One question I just thought of...does it have a walk-in closet? The JS we had on the Oasis did and it was wonderful to have. It was a great hiding place for our luggage.:p

Thank you everyone for your comments. I really like the location and the fact that it's two decks below the WJ. I figured there wouldn't be much noise, if any.

One question I just thought of...does it have a walk-in closet? The JS we had on the Oasis did and it was wonderful to have. It was a great hiding place for our luggage.:p

JS statetooms on Freedom class have walk-in closets.

It also makes a great "dressing room" and you don't have to close the drapes when you change clothing.