14 days cheaper than 11 !

Dowunder

Who says cruise tours are not good value for money? Prior to our Adriatic cruise out of Venice this September and for $200 pp less than the price of just booking a verandah stateroom, we get 2 nights ( 4 stars ) on Lake Como, an extra night in Venice, all breakfasts, a dinner, transfers and best of all our luggage looked after. So that's 14 nights for less than the price of 11 with all of the above. And no, I don't mind a cruise tour with 50 others as I will be travelling with 2,000 + when I board ship.

Who says cruise tours are not good value for money? Prior to our Adriatic cruise out of Venice this September and for $200 pp less than the price of just booking a verandah stateroom, we get 2 nights ( 4 stars ) on Lake Como, an extra night in Venice, all breakfasts, a dinner, transfers and best of all our luggage looked after. So that's 14 nights for less than the price of 11 with all of the above. And no, I don't mind a cruise tour with 50 others as I will be travelling with 2,000 + when I board ship.

I've never researched or taken a cruise tour but that does sound wonderful... Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

We've done three cruise tours and loved them. The largest group was 23 and the smallest was 11. We feel we got very good value for our money. Plus, I didn't have to do anything but book the tour!!! That, alone, saved me considerable time, trips to the library, phone calls, etc. Well worth it.

Enjoy!

Are you saying that booking a cruise plus three night cruise tour was cheaper than booking just the cruise alone (both with the same veranda category cabin)?

If so, then yes, you did get a great deal.

BTW, if your cruise goes to Ravenna, be sure to not miss the spectacular mind blowing mosaics there in the eight world heritage sights.

Yes on the Silhouette verandah stateroom 6173 was more expensive without the cruisetour than verandah stateroom 6173 with the cruisetour.

I have read so many posts that day cruises booked through Celebrity from the ship are way more expensive than private tours and generally they are, but with their cruise tours there are bargains to be had. We think have a very good deal!

Yes Ravenna is one of our ports and we have booked a private tour to the mosaics. All our other tours are private tours.

Edited by Dowunder

We did a cruise tour to Machu Picchu after our Galapagos cruise and everything was wonderful. We did pay five star prices, but there was no question we got what we paid for. Also, there were only 12 in our group which was fantastic. BTW, Lake Como is beautiful. Enjoy!