Divina - Happy Hour?

jkgourmet

On another thread, someone mentioned that the Divina has a daily happy hour. Is that true? Where and when? What is generally offered?

Ir was also mentioned that you can use the alcohol vouchers for 2 for one drinks during Happy Hour. Is that correct?

Note: we are not sailing in the Yacht Club.

On another thread, someone mentioned that the Divina has a daily happy hour. Is that true? Where and when? What is generally offered?

Ir was also mentioned that you can use the alcohol vouchers for 2 for one drinks during Happy Hour. Is that correct?

Note: we are not sailing in the Yacht Club.

I'll find out this information for you jkgourmet this week unless someone posts it before then.:)

From cruisewithgambee.com

My favorite MSC drink package was the Allegrisimo one, you would purchase 15 drink coupons for $72 plus 15% gratuity. At this cost each drink comes out at $5.52, one of the better deals that I have seen. The best part is that you can use these vouchers at happy hour and get 2 drinks per coupon. Just ask where and when the happy hours are at, and head that way to double the amount of drinks that you can get. An incredible deal really!

From cruisewithgambee.com

My favorite MSC drink package was the Allegrisimo one, you would purchase 15 drink coupons for $72 plus 15% gratuity. At this cost each drink comes out at $5.52, one of the better deals that I have seen. The best part is that you can use these vouchers at happy hour and get 2 drinks per coupon. Just ask where and when the happy hours are at, and head that way to double the amount of drinks that you can get. An incredible deal really!

Even more incredible when you order them BEFORE you board from their website. No 15% gratuity is added. You pay for them on your sail card at the end of the cruise and the money spent still goes towards your msc club points program.

Now that's nearly unbeatable.

But how do you find out when and where happy hour is located? Ate all drinks allowed on the vouchers included? Wine, too? Two bottles of water for one coupon?

Edited by jkgourmet