Edocs

When can we expect to get our E docs , luggage tags ECT... were at 49 days

and counting .

If your docs are not ready on Royal's website in a couple of days, then I'd call whoever booked your cruise and ask them to make sure all is well with your booking. Royal's website has been doing some odd things to bookings lately.

Luggage tags can be printed from the check in page where you print your set sail pass. I've printed out my documents once, now I just save them in a PDF on my phone or ipad. Not sure why they even have them, I've never used them at all.

Aft Cabins Rule

Question -- it says you need to sign your set sail docs. When I print them out, I don't see where to sign. Do I just sign anywhere?

Yes, just sign anywhere. Some of the SetSail documents are printing without signature lines now.

Luggage tags can be printed from the check in page where you print your set sail pass. I've printed out my documents once, now I just save them in a PDF on my phone or ipad. Not sure why they even have them, I've never used them at all.

Aft Cabins Rule

The luggage tags that accompany the e-docs that you can print are different and more detailed than the ones that you see with your SetSail Pass.

My experience has been that the luggage tag "button" on SetSail Pass page does not appear until the cruise docs are issued. Also, the docs seem to be somewhat delayed if I am using Choice Air. Maybe just a coincidence. Barb

My experience has been that the luggage tag "button" on SetSail Pass page does not appear until the cruise docs are issued. Also, the docs seem to be somewhat delayed if I am using Choice Air. Maybe just a coincidence. Barb

Booking air through Choice Air will delay the issuing of e-docs. They are usually ready around the 35th day from departure.

I booked it myself on line , so I guess I'll watch for an email and check on there web site.

Thank you !!

Should be within the next 48 hours. Ours arrived at exactly 49 days out. I printed out everything we needed right away just in case it mysteriously vanishes as has happened to some.

Should be within the next 48 hours. Ours arrived at exactly 49 days out. I printed out everything we needed right away just in case it mysteriously vanishes as has happened to some.

If you have booked air through Choice Air, then your e-docs will not arrive at exactly 49 days out. They are usually issued at the 35 day time line.