Shower gel

ade99

Ok it may seem a silly question, but leaving from Rome in a few weeks on the holy land cruise. To find flights convenient for work means were going with Norwegian and then easyjet on way home. So in order to keep the kilo down and make room for more clothes was relying on the toiletries onboard.

So I've read a couple of post now where shower gel isn't included as a toiletry in the cabin. Can anyone clarify this? I'd be a bit disappointed if any hotel didn't supply shower gel so would not really think this would happen on a cruise but I have seen it mentioned a few times and becoming worried that I might have to leave a pair of shoes at home! :)

Shower gel I believe is only included in the bathroom toiletries in aqua class & above... You do get bars of soap to wash with if your in standard cabins below aqua class!

I believe shower gel is more of a uk thing and bars of soap are more common in the European market so I think that's why..? You can buy some on board from the shop if you don't want to take it with you or buy it at the airport and carry with your hand luggage! :)

Shower gel is included in concierge cabins and above.

We didn't have it on one our previous cruises in c/class... Hope it has changed as we have another one booked up in the future! 😊

Also it still only states it's included in Aqua class on the web-site!!

I have always asked the cabin steward for some. I found it difficult to bring on the plane etc. once he told me he would have to check with the boss, but they have always produced some for me. Ask and ye shall receive!

We didn't have it on one our previous cruises in c/class... Hope it has changed as we have another one booked up in the future! 😊

Also it still only states it's included in Aqua class on the web-site!!

And we all know that the website is always 100% correct. :rolleyes:

I've never not had shower gel in a concierge class cabin. If it's missing, ask your cabin attendant for it. And I convinced my cabin attendant in a 1A to bring me some as the soap was hard on my skin.