Illusionarium Show - Only At 8:45??

SMerritt

We are sailing on the Getaway with family - when it is the two of us, we totally "freestyle" and let our Concierge book whatever is available at the "moment".

I have been trying to make this cruise hassle-free, since this is the "kids" and grandsons first cruise.

Just tried to make reservations for the Illusionarium Show, there are only

8;45 PM shows!

Does anyone know if earlier shows are offered and just not listed yet? or, they don't want children????

*sigh* Tempanyaki - I could only select 1,4,6,8..... diners - there are 5 of us. (called NCL on this one, have to wait till embarkation day):confused:

Thank you in advance...Grampa Hat is bummed right now

Edited by SMerritt
add

There are 530 shows. Did you try to book online?

And don't worry about the party the size of five. We were a party of three and had the same issue with party size. We would book party of four and tell them three when we got there.

There are 530 shows. Did you try to book online?

And don't worry about the party the size of five. We were a party of three and had the same issue with party size. We would book party of four and tell them three when we got there.

Oh, thank you so much jbitzer!

I was going to book a party of six and do what you said = been on a zillion NCL cruises now and never planned ahead - so, they don't charge you until you dine?

And yes, tried online but they are only showing 8:45 shows available - I guess another call or wait for Ruth to do her Magic :rolleyes:

Ruth can do her magic..don't worry about that.

And we weren't charged at all in terms of dining- but we did have the UDP program. There were a few dinners where our party of three went down to a party of two-- and one place had an issue with it (I think it was Teppanyaki)

And it is a kid friendly show.. they did pull a little boy onstage to be a helper. The first night (free with UDP on embarkation day) was not crowded at all. I wouldn't call it empty but it wasn't full either.

Edited by jbitzer

Ruth can do her magic..don't worry about that.

And we weren't charged at all in terms of dining- but we did have the UDP program. There were a few dinners where our party of three went down to a party of two-- and one place had an issue with it (I think it was Teppanyaki)

And it is a kid friendly show.. they did pull a little boy onstage to be a helper. The first night (free with UDP on embarkation day) was not crowded at all. I wouldn't call it empty but it wasn't full either.

Thanks! I have the direct line concierge number - will try tomorrow

I can not believe ALL of the 5:30 shows are booked

Will do Teppanaki for a party of six if I have too - #6 missed the ship or?:rolleyes: