Returning passenger party?

Derbie

Princess and Carnival are the past guest parties I spoke of. They no longer have a reception, you get one drink coupon, and their sales pitch is for future cruise bookings and signing up for their credit card.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

You are mixing up the presentation talk by the Future Cruise Consultant with the Past Guest party. These are 2 totally separate events.

By the way.. If you attended an event where they gave you free champagne and tried selling you artwork, that wasn't the Past Guest Party either.

Edited by AdGuyMG

Princess and Carnival are the past guest parties I spoke of. They no longer have a reception, you get one drink coupon, and their sales pitch is for future cruise bookings and signing up for their credit card. I am glad to read RC is different as we will be going again in September and have that to look forward to.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

What VIFP level are you and on what ship/date/how many days was your last Carnival cruise that you attended this so called past guest party?

Edited by firemanbobswife