28 day till cruise advice needed

Our son was booked with us on a cruise and through some things that have happened in his life (bad choices) is not going with us. Air tickets are bought nothing I can do with them as they were non refundable he probably won't use it in the future either, but the cruise portion he's going as the 3/4 guest free with us paying his taxes. Should I call Royal and let them know he's not coming or will that change what we would have to pay even though all is paid for or do we just show up at that ship and tell them then he's not there? Only 28 days to go!

Our son was booked with us on a cruise and through some things that have happened in his life (bad choices) is not going with us. Air tickets are bought nothing I can do with them as they were non refundable he probably won't use it in the future either, but the cruise portion he's going as the 3/4 guest free with us paying his taxes. Should I call Royal and let them know he's not coming or will that change what we would have to pay even though all is paid for or do we just show up at that ship and tell them then he's not there? Only 28 days to go!

The only change will be a refund of the 3rd person taxes. You can call ahead. Have a good cruise.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would call ASAP.