Celebration

We are also on 22nd and yes they do afternoon tea and scones 4 weeks to go

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They used to serve cream teas in Explorers as well as the Lido. Do they still do that now that Explorers has been converted to a coffee bar?

Yay afternoon tea :):)

I'm also going then and I'm a cruise newbie!!

Welcome to the Forum and to cruising. :)

Hope you have a great time - I'm sure you'll love it. Celebration was our first ever cruise and we were hooked. ;)

They used to serve cream teas in Explorers as well as the Lido. Do they still do that now that Explorers has been converted to a coffee bar?

The last time we saw Afternoon Tes in Explorers was 2009 - they certainly didn't seem to be serving it in the new coffee lounge when we were on at Easter; everything is chargeable in the coffee bar!

The last time we saw Afternoon Tes in Explorers was 2009 - they certainly didn't seem to be serving it in the new coffee lounge when we were on at Easter; everything is chargeable in the coffee bar!

It's a while since we were last on Celebration but we never bothered going to Explorers for afternoon tea anyway so perhaps it wasn't done even before the re-vamp. You say that everything is charged in the coffee bar, does that include pastries and any food items too?

Edited by kruzseeka

• 2 weeks later...