Getaway Illusionarium Booking Question

I will be sailing on the Getaway in November and just noticed we can book things now. I want to book the Illusionarium for the first night at 5:30 since its giving me that option.

Thing is my parent and some friends are also on that cruise and we all want to sit together but it can only be booked individually by each booking. I know on some lines like Carnival you can link bookings and wondered if its possible on NCL.

Is the seating open? We are looking at floor seats. OR wil we be assigned seats and likely scattered about by bookings? ie parents over there and friends over here etc.

Thanks for any help.

I will be sailing on the Getaway in November and just noticed we can book things now. I want to book the Illusionarium for the first night at 5:30 since its giving me that option.

Thing is my parent and some friends are also on that cruise and we all want to sit together but it can only be booked individually by each booking. I know on some lines like Carnival you can link bookings and wondered if its possible on NCL.

Is the seating open? We are looking at floor seats. OR wil we be assigned seats and likely scattered about by bookings? ie parents over there and friends over here etc.

Thanks for any help.

We sailed in May and only went into the Illusionarium for "Wine Lovers the Musical (BTW... enjoyed it thoroughly!!!) Anyway, it was open seating/first come, first seated.

Thanks for any help.

It gave you the option to book at 5:30? STrange..I've been trying to do that for the past month and it says it's not available! :(

It gave you the option to book at 5:30? STrange..I've been trying to do that for the past month and it says it's not available! :(

Sailing in October - I also could not find any 5:30 shows for the Illusionarium

A call to NCL for the above and seating for 5 at Teppanyaki could not be done:confused:

I finally called NCL, was told that not ALL available seats are posted online, to wait until we board, then she said, my choices might all be booked already. This person was checking the same site info we use.

We are staying in the Haven so I contacted the concierge desk, received an email that sounded like all of my requests were booked although.....

I feel, the first thing when we/you board, is to hopefully get firm reservations I am also checking the site periodically to see if more times and dates open up.

*sigh* This should be so easy