Experience the yacht club for a day?

Grandmaflower

There are also the "Available Every Day" items such as shrimp cocktail, and the best Angus Fillet I have ever sunk my teeth into. We had the mushroom pappardelle which was a main course item, served as an appetizer portion to our fillet main course,,,creme brûlée and tiramisu for desert, with a limoncello cordial and a latte mochiatto to wash it all down. Absolutely Incredible meals in LeMuse!!

Please try the MSC house wine as well. It is not a blended wine but a pure grape wine created just for MSC. It is available in white and red. We really enjoyed the white, but the red was very dry but still a very nice compliment to our fillet dish.

So I am still a bit confused. Can a non-YC passenger purchase a day pass for the YC without having a YC sponsor? If so, where. Thank you!

Grandmaflower,,,only existing Yacht Club members can invite friends or family to experience the Yacht Club for a day.

Welcome home, Mike. Thanks for all the sleuthing you did for us. Do you remember the server and maître d in Le muse?

Our maître de was Guiseppe,,he will only be on divina for two more weeks and then he'll be going back home to see his children,,Gabrieli was our server,,,he's always smiling,,we enjoyed everyone there in LeMuse,,food,,service was beyond what wirds could describe!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums