Kenai Fjords National Park Video

AryMay

I was playing around with some of my photos from our June trip to Alaska and was surprised when I found out how easy it was to create a video slideshow with music on Youtube!

Many of these photos were used in my trip report so they may not be new to some of you, but hopefully it will still be an enjoyable 6 minutes of awesome scenery and wildlife for you to enjoy! As I said in my review...this has got to be one of the most beauitful places on earth!

[YOUTUBE]9jYnCrVkFeM[/YOUTUBE]

Great job putting this together!! Thanks. How long did it take to do this?

I bet your enjoyed the opportunity to relive the trip. Gotta appreciate the good weather you experienced. I was lucky on 1 of 3 kenai cruises ... it was sure worth the effort.

Perhaps add this link to your trip report. ( doing so will also bump your report to the front page again :) )

Great job putting this together!! Thanks. How long did it take to do this?

I bet your enjoyed the opportunity to relive the trip. Gotta appreciate the good weather you experienced. I was lucky on 1 of 3 kenai cruises ... it was sure worth the effort.

Perhaps add this link to your trip report. ( doing so will also bump your report to the front page again :) )

My involvement with the video was very quick and easy. All I did was click on the photos I wanted to upload and then find one of the songs supplied by Youtube that was about the same length as the slideshow and click on it! Youtube did all of the transition effects! The only time consuming part of the process was waiting for the pictures to upload. (I did it in batches.)

I have put other videos on Youtube but they were just that...videos. This was the first time I have tried to do a slideshow. Now that I know how simple it is I might try some more! :)

• 3 months later...
What type of lens did you use for the wild life close ups? Your pictures are great!

Thanks! The photos were taken with a Canon SX50...just a point & shoot, not a DSLR that has interchangeable lenses. With a 50x zoom it was great for photographing the wildlife in Alaska!

My trip report (link is in my signature) has many more photos if you are interested...lots of wildlife shots!