Things that I will never do or have!

I completely agree with JUST about everything on the "I Will Never" lists....

But the Cubbies or the Sox..... yaaaaa NO!

B.T.W. How Bout Dem Brewers :-)

Any team that can beat The Cubs or Cardinals is fine with me!:D

I used to love going to a Sox vs. Brewers Game at County Stadium! Went several times when the Brewers were in the American League!

Just remember the following:

If the technology existed prior to your age 15, it is just the way things are.

If the technology came into being when you were 15-35 it is new, exciting and you can probably make a career out of it

If the technology comes into existence after you are 35-40 .... That is NOT the way we do things.....

Change can be easy or hard - it is just attitude and an avoidance of drawing lines in anything other than sand...

-Holly

who started in mainframes in 1968 and thought dumb terminals were a fantastic improvement. And who now has lots of iToys......

So true Holly.

And there certainly are many people on the boards at the moment resisting change!

(How are you? Where are you cruising? Are you doing Rhapsody from AUstralia to Istanbul?)

Raina

One of the problems with changes made by cruise lines is they do not do a very good job of putting out the information. Dynamic Dining is a good example. The 30 minutes of clicking to see the menus is nice but could they not simply produce an easy to see pdf of the menus to make it easy?

When I first heard about taking the MDR and breaking it into multiple restaurants, each themed, would mean there would be restaurants where there was nothing on the menu I would want to order. For example, the seafood themed restaurant would ONLY have seafood, which I don't care for. But after looking at all the "free" restaurant menus, I found my DW and I can go there and she can have a choice of seafood and I can order real food (meat).

I think of it like having a Mexican restaurant that also offers a good T-Bone without scorching hot chile on it. Now I don't mind it.

On the other hand, I don't think some changes would ever be accepted, kind of like BetaMax VCR's. Have Royal eliminate ALL two tops and make everyone sit at 8 tops. The dining rooms would either be empty or the whole ship would be empty because too many people do not want to sit next to other people.

Change is good. However, when the changes related to a vacation that has traditionally

been stress free cause me to research and plan my vacation, tne appeal of a cruise falls short.,very short.

I can take. a land based vacation and stress about everything .

That was one of the many appealing things about cruising. Effortless.

I feel this way too.

So true Holly.

And there certainly are many people on the boards at the moment resisting change!

(How are you? Where are you cruising? Are you doing Rhapsody from AUstralia to Istanbul?)

Raina

Hey Raina

Swapped out a number of cruises due to the youngest's graduation next May in the middle of that B2B2B. On the Legend, Oasis and Serenade this fall, then the Serenade next spring. After saying I would never cruise that ship, taking the Quantum between Dubai & Singapore.

Hope we overlap again sometime!

- Holly

Boarding the Legend in the morning

Hey Raina

Swapped out a number of cruises due to the youngest's graduation next May in the middle of that B2B2B. On the Legend, Oasis and Serenade this fall, then the Serenade next spring. After saying I would never cruise that ship, taking the Quantum between Dubai & Singapore.

Hope we overlap again sometime!

- Holly

Boarding the Legend in the morning

Awesome. sad we will not meet soon.

Have a great time on the Legend. I hope that Volcano behaves for you!

Send my regards to Luca (the concierge) for me and especially to Paul (who will be in the lounge each day).

Enjoy!!!

Raina