3 day Bahamas in September

suezducruz

Thinking about a 3 day weekend Bahamas cruise in Sept for my daughter's 16th birthday. She thinks that there won't be many teens on board. Any thoughts on this? Is there any way to find out how many are booked? Is there a formal night on a 3 day?

Have done 3 nighters several times. The crowd is younger than on longer cruises, but more like "20-something" young, not "teen" young. So be aware that these short weekend cruises do attract a crowd that's a bit rowdier and ready to mingle and party.

Yes, there's an "elegant night" but the cruise is so laid back that more people skip it or dress down. Also, the elegant night happens when the ship is in Nassau until late, so a lot of people are not even on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's a "booze cruise". Your daughter might glean more attention than you hoped for, but at sixteen who's daughter doesn't?

We took the kids on the same cruise years ago. I immediately found that I would never, ever cruise to the Bahamas again. If for some reason I did, I'd say on the ship.