Complements and Praise !

I totally agree! Last year when we stepped onto the ship my brother-in-law turned and said, "Welcome home."

LOL!!! My son tells me all the time that he can't wait to "go home". He says our home is on the cruise ship and in our everyday lives, we're just passing time till we can go home again. :D

I'm just thankful that I am not at work when I'm on the ship.

At this stage in my life, I am thankful that I can vacation and spend time with my two children who are now in High School. I know that these family vacations are now numbered and I need to cherish and enjoy them while I have them.

Enjoy every minute but don't totally discount them. I have 2 sons, aged 34 and 29 who still cruise with us along with their friends.

They have a lifetime of memories of places we have visited and good times shared.

They often tell tell DH and I that they had the best childhood with all the amazing experiences we have shared. :)

Next up:Qauntum in 2015.

Enjoy every minute but don't totally discount them. I have 2 sons, aged 34 and 29 who still cruise with us along with their friends.

They have a lifetime of memories of places we have visited and good times shared.

They often tell tell DH and I that they had the best childhood with all the amazing experiences we have shared. :)

Next up:Qauntum in 2015.

That's very cool!

I LOVE the new WOW Wristabands!!! Oh wait those haven't come out yet, well I still love em because all the nay sayers hate them :D

But really, Thanks RCCL for making technology a high priority. I know there have been a lot of negative comments on all the new enhancements, Wristbands, the new app, the fast internet wont be fast because it will always be down, Dynamc Dinning and on and on.... I say poo poo to you all and embrace them all!

And yes I'm in the demographic that my hair is not blue yet, getting close but not there yet :cool:

So much gloom and doom....

How about you tell everyone what you like about Royal Caribbean.

I'll start,

I like the innovation and thought RC puts into the new ships...each new ship brings cool and fun things to do and see, amazing dinning venues and some great entertainment.

I also like how they retrofit many of these innovations on the older ships...

RCCL is my favorite, they do most things very well, I wish they had a real dress code for the MDR and it was enforced like they did in the past , I do not think we need to wear coats and ties but there should not allow shorts in MDR.

I haven't ever been with another cruise line, but I love everything about RCI. I've never had a problem with any system glitches (other than my reservation disappearing due to system updates), I've always had great CS when I need to call, the food is wonderful IMHO, and lets face it; if you're on a cruise vacation, any problem encountered is really a first world problem. So I take everything in stride. I am a creature of habit and rarely ever stray from what I know. I have not been disappointed yet :D