Shore Trips

tokanm

Has anyone ever booked an excursion through Shoretrips.com?

I found their website online and they sound reliable enough

and the GC excursion they offer sounds perfect for us.

But I would love to hear anybodys experience or

knowledge of this company. When they e-mailed me they

told me that they subcontract out to the major excursion

companies on the islands etc and that they are licensed and

insured and if we ever missed our ship they guarantee to get

us to our next port. The prices were also on par with the other

companies locally its just that this particular excursion happens

to offer, snorkeling with the stingrays, the turtle farm, the rum

factory, Hell and 7 mile beach and none of the others offered

all of those at the same time or were already sold out. I am

trying to keep the group together and happy...easier said

than done. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...

MaryEllen

VOS 9/9/05-9/18/05

We booked two excursions with them for Grand Cayman (which we visited during our cruise last week). They were very easy and pleasant to work with, and the excursion companies (and excursions) were excellent.

As a side note, I suggested a couple of weeks ago that I might like to drop by their office to say Hi, and asked where their office is located.

They are in Milwaukee, WI. :D .

Jeff

When through Shoretrips to book the Royal Dolphin Swim excursion in Cozumel (we were there 2 weeks ago). They were very friendly and professional. I booked the excursion back in May. About a month after I booked, Carnival changed the itinerary for the cruise changing the day we were to be in Cozumel. I contacted Shoretrips and they were very accomodating not only changing the date for my excursion, but also letting me change the time to an earlier time so we would have more time to do other things. Hope this helped.

I'm a TA and have booked many of my own excursions thru Shore Trips and have sent many cleints to them. Every trip has been great. Reliable and great.

I've even met the owners and they personally check out the majority of their operators.

Feel assured!!!:)

I did have a bad experience with a Shoretrips excursion my DW and I were booked and confimed on a Cenote tour in Playa del Carmen the NO HOCH CENOTE ECO-TOUR. We waited at the pick up point and no tour operator came. After about an hour or so we were finally able to reach the tour operator, only to be told "I'm sorry, your tour was cancelled, we sent you an email yesterday" My reply was "I was in the middle of the Gulf Of Mexico how did you expect me to get the email"? This was a bad day. However...Shoretrips was very apologetic and they did refund the tour money promptly and they have provided my wife and I a free excursion which we are using in Oct. So, although I had a bad experience last time, I feel that they have good customer service and I am willing to give them another try. I'll let you know after my Oct. trip. That's my 2 cents....

Ken

Archived