Early saver rate??

spazilla1

Okay so I booked my trip out of Miami on the Victory for January 19, the rate for a 5 day for the trip I want is showing as $279. Usually I book the early saver rate online and all is good. This time I used the PVP. When I checked the information my cost per person was shown as $304. This was not what I picked, although it is possible the PVP booked me at the Past rate. How Can I get this changed to Early Saver (or can I)? It has not been paid in full as of yet. I do not want to mess up the booking and get accidentally "cancelled" but the extra 40 would be helpful for onboard credit even.

Thanking anybody who can help in advance. (and Yes, I know I should have confirmed what I had initially.)

Okay so I booked my trip out of Miami on the Victory for January 19, the rate for a 5 day for the trip I want is showing as $279. Usually I book the early saver rate online and all is good. This time I used the PVP. When I checked the information my cost per person was shown as $304. This was not what I picked, although it is possible the PVP booked me at the Past rate. How Can I get this changed to Early Saver (or can I)? It has not been paid in full as of yet. I do not want to mess up the booking and get accidentally "cancelled" but the extra 40 would be helpful for onboard credit even.

Thanking anybody who can help in advance. (and Yes, I know I should have confirmed what I had initially.)

You can switch if you are not past final payment and the rate is available. If your PVP is not available today, call into the 800# and tell them to switch you over. If not, just cancel the cruise and rebook - there should not be a penalty if you are before final payment but ask before you cancel to double-check.