Review: Brilliance of the Seas Mediterranean July 23 Part 1

Allen,

Thank you for a very well written review. I won't be going on that itinerary any time soon but it seemed as if I was there with you - especially when you stated this:

Each of them was jabbing every button they could find and closing and re-opening the elevator doors, getting off at each floor and then running back on, etc. I tried to ask them to calm down, but they didn't speak English and looked at me as if they were trying to do the math on whether they could lift me up and throw me overboard or not.

I told her I felt safer on the ship than I would feel at home in church. I really don't know where this came from, since it's been a while since I've been in a church She took my name and phone number and said she would be in touch with me after we got back home. I haven't heard anything yet, and I hear that FOX has already done a scare story on "crimes at sea" or something like that. Anyway, it was almost a brush with fame for me.

Maybe you should have reported those "kids" to the FOX reporter. That would have sent them to "church!" :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words! I should indeed have told the FOX reporter about the four out-of-control kids. Maybe she would have adopted them. It was obvious that they didn't have any parents. :eek: :D

Archived