It is Impossible to register for the Meet and Mingle

I tried again and I still cannot register the page stays blank. I wish one of the hosts would address this problem. Happy Sailing, Joy

Double check your security settings to make sure you don't have pop-ups blocked. I was having trouble printing something from another site & it turned out the problem was my security settings. You can turn them off, fill out the forms & then turn them back on. Hope this helps............

I tried again and I still cannot register the page stays blank. I wish one of the hosts would address this problem. Happy Sailing, Joy

Be sure you are using RCCL resv # as discribed below. Try making sure pop up blockers are turned off. Maybe a firewall? I had a friend just register for the M&M and had no problems, so it seems to be working.

Why isn't my Booking ID / Reservation Number being accepted for registration?

The number you provided may not be an actual Royal Caribbean Reservation Number/Booking ID, but rather an identifier assigned to you by your travel agent. This may happen if you are part of a group of if that is your Travel Agent's policy. Please contact your travel agent directly to confirm your Royal Caribbean Reservation Number/Booking ID that will be valid for the online registration process. Hint: Each stateroom should have its own Reservation Number/Booking ID.

Hope you get through somehow.

Another thought...can you try to sign up from a friends computer and see if you still have the same problem?

I also would be more than willing to try to sign you up if you were comfortable with that. If you would like me to try, let me know & I will post you my email.

Thank you so much for the link. We have been trying to sign up our traveling companions for 3 weeks, didn't realize the site was having problems. We will hopefully have enough folks before sail time. We are really excited about meeting everyone at the M&M.

Thanks again!!

Ric&Suz

Archived