Concierge Club on Quantum

At the moment, the policy is D+ and/or with GS and above will have access. If they're going to be making a change we should know soon.

My guess is they will not make any changes initially, but, that the lounge will soon be for suite guests only. Probably 1/1/16. That gives a year for people to experience the quantum, work out the wrinkles, and Anthem to be in service.

Had a challenge with one my bookings for next year and received a call back from RC. During the conversation I asked about this subject and was told on 9/12 that there would 'NOT" be any changes regarding the CL lounge on Quantum or Anthem regarding access. As we know everything is subject to change but this was the latest info I was given....K.O.

I figure that the Quantum trips will fine tune the Anthem things. Once everyone gets on "plays" then they say hummmm maybe we "ought to".....and it makes its rules. However as we all know if you have too many rules about who and what they get broken. Must be all us "kids" who are at the day care center playing!

Lou