Cruise Planner on RCCL Website

Our cruise on the LOS is 66 days away and paid in full. Does anyone know why nothing except shore excursions is available for reservations? The only info I can find in the FAQ's is that the reservation window is between 100 - 4 days from sailing. We haven't been on RCCL since long before any of this was implemented and I'm not sure how I feel about it. We've also ended up with MTD for the first time ever and if we really need reservations in advance each night I'd much rather have traditional seating. Also, if we're unable to reserve the "entertainment" does that mean we'll miss the evening shows? TIA

On Legend of the seas there will be no reservations for the shows

They will have 2 shows early for the late seating diners

And a later show for the early seating diners

As for MTD we have never made reservations just show up and have never had a wait over 5 min

Edited by Peterbilt Driver

Our cruise on the LOS is 66 days away and paid in full. Does anyone know why nothing except shore excursions is available for reservations? The only info I can find in the FAQ's is that the reservation window is between 100 - 4 days from sailing. We haven't been on RCCL since long before any of this was implemented and I'm not sure how I feel about it. We've also ended up with MTD for the first time ever and if we really need reservations in advance each night I'd much rather have traditional seating. Also, if we're unable to reserve the "entertainment" does that mean we'll miss the evening shows? TIA

If you want traditional dining, try getting on the wait list. Many times you clear the wait list well before the cruise.

On Legend of the seas there will be no reservations for the shows

They will have 2 shows early for the late seating diners

And a later show for the early seating diners

As for MTD we have never made reservations just show up and have never had a wait over 5 min

The OP is sailing on Liberty of the Seas which is a Freedom class ship and will have different reservation requirements depending the the entertainment.