Loyality Ambassador ???

MadCnty

We are planning on rebooking our Freedom cruise while onboard the Mariner (if the price is "right"). Now to my question... I would like to know if anyone has ever put a "courtesy hold" on a stateroom (as this may get us one "close" to the one we have already) then booked onboad with the Loyality Ambassador, or if this even possible??? Or can you just go ahead and book onboard then, cancel your previous reservation and "move" the new one to the stateroom you had??? If you can't tell, we have got the stateroom we would like to "keep" now, but we would also like to get the credit...:o . It's not a "must" to keep the stateroom or get the credit, but more of a personal preference...:rolleyes: Any and all help is appreciated...:)

Or can you just go ahead and book onboard then, cancel your previous reservation and "move" the new one to the stateroom you had??? ...:)

Recently there was a thread on this, seems your above idea is the way to go about it. They can't access your current reservation onboard. So in order to keep someone from booking the cabin you want to keep book any cabin onboard then once you get home have your TA cancel your booking and then move your new reservation to the cabin you just cancelled. That is the way I understood the issue and sure someone will correct me if I am wrong :D

You just must make sure your bookng # you received while onboard is moved to the new (old) cabin or you will loose your credit.

Also if price has gone up since originally booking you will have to pay the new amount, might not be worth it.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thanks for the reply Dawna... I must have missed that thread...:o . I thought this would be the case, but I booked direct with RCI in the first place, so this should make it even easier... And so far the price has not increased...:)

Archived