New View of Cape Liberty.

boscobeans

I'm just wondering about the parking for the 11/18 cruise. I wonder if they will still have the shuttles to bring you from the old parking lot to the new terminal?

Parking should be in the current parking lot. The entrance to the new terminal is only a little farther than the old terminal, if at all. Also remember, only the driver needs to walk from the lot as anyone else in the car could be dropped off before parking. Besides, I haven't seen a parking lot shuttle since the original parking lot which was where the new terminal is.

The old lot is not covered.

There will be a new parking garage so I'm assuming most of it will be covered except for the top deck.

Thanks. Do you know when its supposed to be complete. I sail in February and I don't feel like having to dig out my car when i return:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We are sailing Liberty in September. Just curious if anyone has seen any signs of the parking garage?

I'm thinking the daily rate will jump when they complete the garage, and we may look at other cheaper alternatives.