Feather Painter in Cozumel

RDMOREU

Hello,

Has anyone been to this shop?

The only information that I can find is on the site

cozumelmycozume.

"Shops & Vendors in the Pedestrian Only Plaza

Feather Painter

The artist has a stand set up behind the clock tower in the main downtown plaza.

This guy is an artist and his paintings on feathers make a one-of-a-kind present to take home to family that couldn't come along. And he also has a store 1 block north at the edge of the plaza. "

Thanks for any help!

RDMOREU@AOL.COM

We have two of his feather paintings. He used to just have the little kiosk behind the clock tower but he also has a shop on one of the streets east of the plaza. They are beautiful! What do you want to know? I think prices are from $25 but, of course, are negotiable -- especially if you buy more than one.

• 7 years later...

I just returned from a great trip on Royal Caribbean and have bought feather paintings twice at a shop on the dock there in Cozumel. The fellow is very talented and has a Facebook page "Feathers Miguel Mota" where you can see his work. His prices were great ranging from $15-$25 and the work shows so well here at home. He is located at a little desk inside another shop there on the plaza on the cruise dock in the area where Senior Frogs is located. He is about one shop over from the little drugstore (another great find too when traveling!). Enjoy! ;)

Archived