Salad at the table???

rednose83

The tutti salad bar is only in mdr, though windjammer has makings for a salad. It is just not as extensive in windjammer. As far as dressings, they also have thousand island. If you like a specific kind you might look into buying some salad dressing packets and bring them with.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

The tutti salad bar is only in mdr, though windjammer has makings for a salad. It is just not as extensive in windjammer. As far as dressings, they also have thousand island. If you like a specific kind you might look into buying some salad dressing packets and bring them with.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

Thanks. I usually use balsamic vinegar so I should be OK. It's usually a staple at most salad bars now.

The salad will definitely end up being your meal....even if that's not your initial intention.

We were on 14 day cruise, had MTD and this is the ONLY time we stepped foot into the MDR.

I have a new favorite lower fat dressing that comes in to go single serve packets. I take it with me everywhere I go. I love it and I'm picky about my dressing (can make or break salad, for me anyway).

OPA Greek Feta Dill.....the bomb!!!!!

Found this YouTube video. Hope it's allowed...

This reminds me of a salad bar I found in a shop not far from Grand Central Station in Manhattan. I trust that RCI does it very well. I may have to go back for seconds.

Great video, felt like I was back on the ship... wish they got to the fancy items (shrimp, chicken, steak)...

Fyi, went to a chef's presentation once, the different color hats and scarves are for different levels of cooking staff. I believe red is the second-highest level below executive chef, assistant chef, in charge of major budget areas (as large as many small businesses). Love onboard presentations!! ... plus they often give samples:D

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app