Noordam Adriatic Dream

nb125

Just back from this cruise. I am still working on how to add photos but have all the on locations and menus if anyone has any questions. I only have photos of the cabin and not many from round the ship as I found it to be so dark and gloomy it did not seem very photogenic.

Which leg of this cruise are you doing? I believe it is 33 days in all consisting of three 11 day cruises. We did the 11 days starting in Rome and ending in Venice. If you are doing this one I will give you what information I can on the ports. Which ship are you on. I thought the Noordam was going to Australia next year?

I am still trying to work out how to get the photos on here. Bear with me :)

I agree Kotor is beautiful like sailing into the Fjords. I agree about the tenders, there were two more than scheduled and Dubrovnik was a bit hairy and would not have been necessary if the itinerary and not been changed to swap Kotor and Dubrovnik around.

Hope you do a full review.

To post pictures, you need to belong to a host site like Photobucket.

Thank you, I was trying to use Shutterfly but Photobucket is much easier. I think I've cracked it.

This is being rowed through Drogarti Cave on Cephalonia. Really enjoyed this trip.

P1030547.jpg

This is Noordam alongside P & O Ventura in Corfu. The duty free shop was packed with passengers of this ship stocking up on booze. They are allowed to take on as much as they like including the hard stuff!

Just need to work out how to get the pictures smaller.

P1030582.jpg

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back as I've not been too well due to a cold we managed to pick up despite all the hand gel. I have now managed to sort out all the photos and upload them to Photobucket but I have no idea why the ones I have already posted have disappeared.:(

The first picture is Stromboli volcano taken from the Pinnacle Grill as we were sailing through the Messina Straits.

th_Strombolivolcano.jpgStrombolivolcano.jpg