Chefs Table??

angie1818

Has anyone ever been able to reserve before boarding? I can't find any info on how to reserve. On other cruises I have never been able to reserve as they were always full. Me and my BFF are cruising on the Fascination on Oct 30 and I would

Like to do this as a birthday surprise for her.

Any help would be great!

We are sailing on the Pride in December. In early August, I sent an email to groupeventplanning@carnival.com with our booking number, guest names, ship name, cabin number, and sailing date, and indicated that we would like to make reservations for the Chef's Table. I received a reply email 3 days later confirming our reservation. We are really looking forward to the experience! I hope this info helps you out!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go to the bottom of the page and you can book it in advance... If you don't get a response, check your Spam file too...

http://johnhealdsblog.com/ask-john/

Thanks for your help! I've sent my email request. Do they just send you confirmation via email. Do they add it to your invoice if final payment hasn't been made.

Have you done the Chefs Table? How was it?

Again thanks for your help! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

We are sailing on the Pride in December. In early August, I sent an email to groupeventplanning@carnival.com with our booking number, guest names, ship name, cabin number, and sailing date, and indicated that we would like to make reservations for the Chef's Table. I received a reply email 3 days later confirming our reservation. We are really looking forward to the experience! I hope this info helps you out!

Thanks I'll try that email as well. Maybe I'll get lucky! Thanks for your help.

This is what my PVP advised me to do for my Feb 28 sailing (and what I did) and it was successful, although I did receive a response from the Steakhouse Manager stating "Please send me your sail date as it can’t be February 28th,embarkation day is on Sunday so it can be February 22nd or March 1st" which irritated me more than is probably reasonable.

We have been to Chefs table on three different ships. Each time I emailed the steakhouse with booking # , cabin and name. I indicated that I was reserving Chefs table

Just attempted to reserve a Chef's Table for March 2015 on the Splendor this way. Will inform if/when I get a response as I have already received a confirmation steakhouse reservation e-mail. Thank you for your advice.

It was originally posted by Scootsmom:

Its the two letter ship code then maitred@carnival.com

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

PR Pride

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

• 2 weeks later...
Just attempted to reserve a Chef's Table for March 2015 on the Splendor this way. Will inform if/when I get a response as I have already received a confirmation steakhouse reservation e-mail. Thank you for your advice.

Late yesterday evening I received a confirmation of the reservation for the Chef's Table.

do they ever do Chef's table on a port day? I am going on a cruise next month and there are only 2 sea days, one for the formal night and then the last night. (5 day cruise). I hope it won't fall on a port day otherwise I will cancel my reservation..

Both times I have done it were on a port day.

Love the Chef's Table. Have reviews below within my review (check the Valor - it has more of a blow by blow but we also did it on the Dream - different experiences each time but both good!)

Loved reading your reviews!!! You are very thorough with your information and unbiased. Extremely Well Done! As it has been over 12 years since my last cruise I am trying to get as much new information as I can. I feel like a first time cruiser again. Thank you!!!!!