Pier number?

Malamel

I'm taking the bus to Port Authority and catching a taxi to the cruise terminal. I'll be on the Breakaway. Is there a certain pier number I have to tell the taxi driver or do I just tell them that I'm going to the cruise terminal?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I'm taking the bus to Port Authority and catching a taxi to the cruise terminal. I'll be on the Breakaway. Is there a certain pier number I have to tell the taxi driver or do I just tell them that I'm going to the cruise terminal?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

We've taken the bus from Scranton (we spend summers in PA) for each of our cruises from NY and we just tell the taxi driver we're going to the cruise terminal. NCL has always used pier 88 but it will be evident where to go when you get there.

We've taken the bus from Scranton (we spend summers in PA) for each of our cruises from NY and we just tell the taxi driver we're going to the cruise terminal. NCL has always used pier 88 but it will be evident where to go when you get there.

Exactly.

You do not need a pier number at all.

• 11 months later...

Like others have stated before me, you do not need to know the pier number, all taxi drivers in town probably know where the Breakaway is docking. But if you would like to know just to be "certain" the exact pier no. is also written on page 1 of your e-docs.

Edited by TrumpyNor

A year old thread were OP did already got their answer multiple times... just sayin' :)

How strange..... I posted my reply using my CC app on the phone for the first time, and this post came up today as one of the newest on the front page of the NCL forum, I didn't realize that it said September 7, 2014 instead of 2015.... :confused:

Thank you for making me aware of it, I didn't know.