TANNING DANCE

kbt2

Yeah...ladies, I am finally getting to that countdown of 30 days away...so the tanning started today! That means my cruise is right around the corner. I CANNOT wait. As some of you know, we just had twins and have a son 21 months older. So DH and I are looking forward to a nice 10 year anniversary getaway. LOVE my children to death, but looking forward to DH quality time too. And he doesn't know we're taking a cruise, it's a surprise. He just knows we are going away. icon_wink.gif

So anyhow....YEAH TANNING !!!! Can't you tell I'm excited. LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Kim - Are you going to blindfold him approaching the pier? You could have a lot of fun trying to drag the suspense out as long as possible!

Congrats on the kids and the anniversary! Have a great time!

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

No, I cannot blind fold, since he'll be doing the driving. LOL But, he will not know where we are going, just hit the highway baby and head south on I-95. icon_cool.gif

And our twins are 9 mos. old now.

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

That's great! How have you managed to keep it a secret? We don't go until June and that is all I can talk about! I'd be biting my tongue big time!! In fact, DH keeps telling me, "Calm down Marsha, it is only a 3 night cruise!" My reply is "A short cruise is better than no cruise!" Anyway, have fun and relax knowing the kids are well cared for!! Happy anniversary too!

Sovereign of the Seas 6/00

Fascination 6/01

Fantasy 6/03

Sovereign 6/04

He just knows we're going away for a small getaway, so i just keep saying our Anniversary trip, not cruise. We use to cruise a bit pre children, so I thought this would be a great Anniversary getaway. 30 days away!!!

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

You are so LUCKY. It is wonderful that you can afford to (and be able to) take a wonderful vacation having 3 young children at home. This is one of our first opportunities and we have been married 25 years. BUT you are really so lucky to have 3 sweet babies. We had twin boys, 17 months later a baby girl and 13 months later a 2nd baby girl. (yes 4 in 2-1/2 years). They have been the greatest blessing of my life. They are all grown now and we are starting again with grandbabies. Enjoy your cruise with your wonderful dh and then go home and cherish every moment with your kids...time will fly! And be sure to take them on vacations with you when they are a little older. My kids still talk about our vacations together. Remember how lucky you truly are!

Can't wait till 5/19/04 on the Wind

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;19;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

KBT2:

Hi, I also have twins (boys-17 months old)and a 5 year old. Last year my husband took me on a 3-night getaway cruise. It was great to be away and I knew the kids were in good hands.

We will be cruising again this Monday on the brand new Miracle with our 5 year old and our boys will stay home with grandma and grandpa.

Since I'm fair skinned, I also started to tan.

By the way, what are your twins b/b, b/g, g/g?

Enjoy your trip....

luv2travel2beaches....we do cherish them very dearly and we are already doing "family" vacations as well. We have a beach house for a week this summer with our best friends and their children. We are looking forward to the family trips as well. Can't wait until they are old enough to cruise. icon_smile.gif

loops...we have boy and girl twins and our 2 year old is a boy as well. And we are complete. We are loving it as well.

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0000

kbt2,

Too funny--we also are staying a week at the beach with the whole gang--stay every summer. I guess great minds think alike icon_smile.gif(3 day Sovereign and week at beach!!!) LOL

Where do you beach? Oh yeah, no twins but, we have 2boys 1girl too! Much older than yours though! 11, 81/2, 5. icon_smile.gif

Fascination 6/01

Fantasy 6/03

Sovereign 6/04

wantacruise...that is funny the similarities. LOL We have a beach house at Sea Pines in Hilton Head Island...how about you guys???

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0000

We stay just south of St. Augustine, FL--have since I was little. It is only an hour away from where we live so very convenient! Wish we had a house there! All of the condo rental fees could have added up to two or three by now!

Fascination 6/01

Fantasy 6/03

Sovereign 6/04

Archived