OCD Checking for FttF - It's like camping for rare pets in World of Warcraft.

Aviendah

We are going on our cruise with 2 other families. As the designated vacation planner and the only one of us I trust to get things done right, I have added their bookings to mine on carnival.com and have permission to add FttF when/if it becomes available.

So I find myself multiple times a day checking the website for FttF excursion availability. And of course it's not available. Due to my history with World of Warcraft rare pet camping for days on end, I know I have it in me to seek this elusive excursion for the next 187 days until I can catch it.

I'm proud of my tenacity.

Yes, I just might need therapy.

But catching the elusive prey is really what it's all about right? :D

At this point I book FTTF when I book the cruise.......and I can relate to the OCD thing. Persistence pays, you will catch the elusive FTTF! :D

Well...that's what I did for my booking but wouldn't you know it wasn't available for the other 2 rooms since there was only one excursion left when I purchased. My DH says, "wouldn't it be rude of us to just leave them standing in line like that?". I of course am like, "of course not! They can store their bags in our room!". :D

Well...that's what I did for my booking but wouldn't you know it wasn't available for the other 2 rooms since there was only one excursion left when I purchased. My DH says, "wouldn't it be rude of us to just leave them standing in line like that?". I of course am like, "of course not! They can store their bags in our room!". :D

Too funny.........but there's lots of time, I've heard they make more available closer to sailing.........good luck!!!

Too funny.........but there's lots of time, I've heard they make more available closer to sailing.........good luck!!!

When I booked it was available but that was 6 months before our cruise..then I forgot to go back so here I am to trying to catch the elusive animal..lol..and they do tend to have a second run of therm closer to the cruise so there is still hope on the horizon..

I don't usually sail Carnival but I just had to stop by this thread when I saw the title (being a long-time WoW addict myself :D ) - although I have a feeling "camping" the website for FTTF is ultimately more productive than camping for a rare pet (as in you're much more likely to actually get FTTF in the end :eek:

I was just able to buy mine last week finally for our oct 16 sailing. So def keep an eye out. Because it's been sold out up until last week on mine .. & when I bought it said 12 tickets left remaining!

It would be nice if they would notify people or wait list them for it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums