Just back from my cruise that I won for the Cruise Like A Norwegian Video Contest....

Chesneygirl

Awesome! Congrats and you've inspired me to take videos on our getaway cruise! Simply beautiful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one so moved. I bought an additional memory card today so I can take video on the ship without compromising my memory card space for photos.

Fabulous videos! So inspiring. You make me really thankful I happen to have a cruise coming up to look forward to. I wanna do what you did!!! :D

Thanks for sharing your vacation.

(And with your skills at filming a compelling ad, NCL PR should be knocking at your door!)

Where were you at that had the pool? We are going in December and it looked like someplace we would like to go.

The pool footage was taken at the Melia Resort in Nassau.

We took the #10 bus to the resort and bought day passes for $30pp.

The Daiquiri Shack footage was directly across the street from the resort. I highly recommend one of their Daiquiri's if you go. It really was a great day!!

We just came back from a fabulous week on the NCL Getaway!!

For those that may not know, last October/November NCL had a 30 second video contest for their Cruise Like a Norwegian theme song. My entry was the winner. I do owe a huge thank you to all who voted for my video...and as promised I made a full length video of our week long cruise to share with all of you. :)

Thanks again for your support and I hope you enjoy the video!!

Vimeo Link: https://vimeo.com/105505241

YouTube Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYQZwbDzcRM

Terrific video. Thanks for sharing:D

Do you need a reservation for the Melia day pass?

No reservations needed.

You get to use the pool, lounge chairs, wifi & beach. There were plenty of chairs available on the beach as well as the pool area. The pool has a swim up bar.

The bar area serves food although quite expensive. Our hamburgers were $19 each with no fries..just chips. :eek:

They have waitstaff that will also serve drinks and food on the beach.

Hope this info helps!

Chesneygirl, your videos have inspired me to dive back into video on my upcoming cruise. I have my trusty 60D to aid me in this.

Thank you for the inspiration and gorgeous videos.

I'm very touched! :)

I hope that you come back and post your video, I would LOVE to see it!!

Have a great cruise!!

Fabulous videos! So inspiring. You make me really thankful I happen to have a cruise coming up to look forward to. I wanna do what you did!!! :D

(And with your skills at filming a compelling ad, NCL PR should be knocking at your door!)

I feel like I am much better at telling my story through the lens of a camera vs writing a review about it.

Thanks for watching!!

I hope you have a great cruise!

PS. I did hear from NCL yesterday in regards to this video - I believe they do have plans to share it or at least portions of it on their social media channels. They asked for permission to use the video. Stay tuned.... :)

Great video, thank you for sharing, and congratulations on winning the contest.

We went on the Dawn (suite 11020) in May, 2013 and May, 2014....We saw your video before went and made it so exciting!! We all watched the video over and over again!!

We are cruising the Dawn in October, you dont happen to have any videos of mini suite, 11012? Just kidding!!

Thank you.

Patty

Great video, thank you for sharing, and congratulations on winning the contest.

We went on the Dawn (suite 11020) in May, 2013 and May, 2014....We saw your video before went and made it so exciting!! We all watched the video over and over again!!

We are cruising the Dawn in October, you dont happen to have any videos of mini suite, 11012? Just kidding!!

Thank you.

Patty

I loved that suite too!!

I'm so glad that my suite video was able to get you soooo excited. It really is a gorgeous suite! :)