Breakdown for # & type of rooms on CB?

phaelon56

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere but searching for a thread on this topic has been unproductive. What is the breakdown of rooms on the Caribbean Princess?

That is.... how many inside, obstructed ocean view, ocean view, balcony, mini-suites and suites? It's more or less idle curiosity that prompts my question. I know I could just go through the tedious exercise of looking at every deck lan and tallying up the room counts but I'm hoping there's a web site somewhere that already has the counts for this and for other Pricness ships.

I finally came up with the right search phrase to Google it and get the info...

Number of Suites

27 Suites

180 Mini-Suites

Number of Staterooms

674 Balcony Cabins

224 Oceanview Cabins

452 Interior Cabins

Total Cabins 1,557

If you're looking for the specific cabin distribution info for any other Princess ships it's available here

http://www.interlineone.com/Princess/fleet.php?Supplier=Princess&INTERLINE=&menu=

Just choose the ship name from the pull down menu on the right and the info will appear. Princess offers the same info on length, breadth, tonnage, max speed etc. but the Princess web site does not appear to offer info on how many of which type of rooms.

And it's safe to say that my chances of geting an upgrade from a mini-suite to a suite are slim to none :-(

Archived