Breakaway Splash Academy

Junebug27

Honest opinions, experiences on the Breakaway kids program for 3-5 year olds, Turtles. My daughter is 3, we aren't planning on using the kids program at all but if people have wonderful experiences in regards to the younger group I may consider having her go if she wanted to, and anything negative about it please share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should also say, they begged to go every night. We fed them dinner at the buffet and they couldn't wait for seven.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree!

Just got back from our Breakaway Cruise and Splash Academy was the highlight for my daughter. She's 7 so she was part of the 6-9 group. She first went on an NCL cruise (Jewel) when she was 3 and she loved it.

They also have a circus show during the final sea day of the cruise. The 3-5 were so cute as the tigers! They had face paint (to look like tigers).

I suggest going in with daughter during the open house (embarkation day). It will help her feel comfortable. We walked around the kids area in Breakaway and it was huge and beautiful.

We were just on the Pearl and my 3-yr old loved the Splash Academy. Pirate night was a huge hit. There was never any issue with him going. I regret not having him go for the circus practice and participate in the show because the tigers were the cutest thing ever.

He does go to daycare daily, so he's used to the group activity/play structure. We'd look at the schedule and pick an hour here or there to bring the kids (I also have a 7-yr old).

My daughter was 3 years for both splash academy on the dawn and the breakaway. My daughter has severe allergies and I feel incredibly comfortable having her in the splash academy. The staff is great! Breakaway she had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk