Please help with room choice on Reflection

azkcruizers

Hi....I've never been on Celebrity before and have booked the Reflection for our 20th anniversary. I was interested in a 1A for a large balcony and ended up with 7159. I now see that 9292 has become available and am wondering if this would be a better choice?

It is after final payment, is it possible to switch your cabin for another in the same category without a charge?

Thanks!

Ya I would jump on 9292 !!!

Same category... Straight swap (1A for a 1A)

Call Celebrity before some one else does.

We had this exact same Cabin on The Solstice... One floor up, it was a Concierge Cabin and the location midship, and the largest oversized balcony (1st off the hump) with great views out, down, fore & aft was AMAZING.

Good luck,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Not sure of all of the issues being after final payment, but if the cabins are the same price, I believe you can change without a problem. I would give Celebrity or your TA a call. If the cabin is now more, you would have to pay the difference.

Thanks I got it! Even swap seeing they were both 1A.

Thanks for your help:)

Congratulations... I will be looking for your Trip Report when you get back, cause I know you will love it. Lol, you will be spoiled by this location... So be prepared to pay more to be here again on future cruises.

Oversized midship balconies on the S-Class Ships rock !!

Cheers!

Can't wait. We have sailed quite a bit, but not on Celebrity and I'm so excited! We always take our three kids and are again this year but decided to splurge on this extra for us. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm sure we are going to love it!!

Can't wait. We have sailed quite a bit, but not on Celebrity and I'm so excited! We always take our three kids and are again this year but decided to splurge on this extra for us. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm sure we are going to love it!!

Confused... :confused:

Are you taking the kids on The Reflection ?

First mention of this in your topic here.

I ask because I now notice that your first 1A was 7159... A good room / location for a family of 4 (Deck Key shows BOTH a Triangle & Square = Pulman Berth and a Conertible Sofa).

Whereas 9292 is a cabin for 2, NO Pulman Berth & NO Convertible Sofa.

Clarification required.

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Boy I sure know how to be confusing! I'm sorry!

My husband and I always bring our three kids on vacation with us. We do have a vacation planned with them. It dawned on me in July that it would be our 20th anniversary coming up and for the heck of it started looking at cruises. It just happened that Celebrity was having a two day special that took an extra $200 off the 1A cabin and also gave us the drink package and onboard credit with our TA. We decided spur of the moment just to book it for the two of us for our anniversary. I love love traveling with the kids... And never go without them. BUT I'm excited to go just the two of us and to finally try Celebrity.

Thank you for your help!

Boy I sure know how to be confusing! I'm sorry!

My husband and I always bring our three kids on vacation with us. We do have a vacation planned with them. It dawned on me in July that it would be our 20th anniversary coming up and for the heck of it started looking at cruises. It just happened that Celebrity was having a two day special that took an extra $200 off the 1A cabin and also gave us the drink package and onboard credit with our TA. We decided spur of the moment just to book it for the two of us for our anniversary. I love love traveling with the kids... And never go without them. BUT I'm excited to go just the two of us and to finally try Celebrity.

Thank you for your help!

Thanks for the clarification. It was much appreciated, cause I was worrying that you had given up a perfectly good cabin on the angle on "the bump" for one that was truly gorgeous on the angle of "the hump"... But would not fit your family.

*sigh of relief* knowing this is not the case

You & Hubby will love 9292...

Enjoy your Anniversary !!!

Cheers!