Airfare dropping SWA! Wow

Cruisin Amy

Yes, there are some amazing fares on Southwest up to December 12. Our cruise is in January and am checking everyday for the next set of available reservations.
Thats the way to do it!!!!! I got 3 people from Manchester NH to Ft. Lauderdale for $540 Total!!!!! Round Trip!!!! It was a $73 each way base price!!!! The next day it was not available!!!! Get it the day it comes out while they are still adjusting... I check 3 to 4 times a day just waiting... Ours is not until April so I am in limbo for a few months untill they start posting for then!!!:)

Yes we too are flying SW from Midway going to Orlando and driving to Miami (a couple days early) We paid $700 for 4 of us...best part of all it is a NON STOP flight which used to never happen with SW. Gotta love that!!

I purchased air from LAX to FLL a month ago for a trip in November. I asked people what they thought about the price, everyone said to jump on it cuz it won't go down. Well, guess what?!!!!!!! I paid $715 for two over a month ago, it went up to almost $800, then, it dropped to $715 then $650 then $590, FOR TWO PEOPLE from L.A. to Fort Lauderdale! Yes I'm pissed, but what can you do?! A.A. offered me coupons for the difference, but, with a $50 fee! Next time, I won't get them so soon. Moral of the story: There isn't one, cuz things can change either way!

Just bought our tix with SWA on Friday and paid $89 each way base, nonstop for the four of us...and when you're travelling with two kids, nonstop is the way to go:) !

Can't wait to cruise the Riviera!

Just got an awesome rate on orbitz from RI to Palm Beach for $130 round trip. Have to stay overnight in Palm Beach before heading to Miami for Triumph cruise in December. It was Delta airlines if anyone wants to try it out...

Archived