Weather

beanozak

Hi, we are leaving Boston on Brilliants on Sunday going up the Coast towards Canada. Has anyone any idea of the weather there is time of the year. We are from England so have no idea what to back. Just brought a new fleece jacket and raincoat, will DH need shorts and sandals.

We did Canada/New England in September 2 years ago and the weather was cool the further north we cruised and we did not wear shorts. You can go on to the website below and indicate each city you will be visiting to get a an idea of what the temp. will be in those cities.

http://www.weather.com/

We just returned from the Aug 28th Explorer of the Seas Canada/New England cruise and we had warm weather and calm seas. I had packed light jackets, but we didn't need them. You just never know how the weather will be. I would pack the fleece jacket and raincoat you mentioned. Layers are the way to go. Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

I live in Maine and we are a little on the cool side right now. Forecast is for mid-high 60's (F) during the day and upper 40's to low 50's overnight for the next week or so. We're running about 10 degrees below normal. I'd bring a jacket and a few pairs of pants if you aren't used to it. Sadly last Friday it hit 90 degrees, so waking up to 44 this morning was quite a shock....and I live here! :p