Thanksgiving in January - another IT glitch

MaritimeR&R

Checked my sailings this morning only to find that the second half of my B2B in January on the Grandeur along with some other dates is now labeled as an 8 night Bahamian Thanksgiving cruise with the following description:

Kick off the holiday season with an incredible Thanksgiving cruise. Watch the captain of the ship perform a turkey pardon. Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the main dining room. Plus, shop during our version of Black Friday: save with holiday specials at all of our onboard shops.

BOOK NOW

Someone in IT needs a refresher course.

Checked my sailings this morning only to find that the second half of my B2B in January on the Grandeur along with some other dates is now labeled as an 8 night Bahamian Thanksgiving cruise with the following description:

Kick off the holiday season with an incredible Thanksgiving cruise. Watch the captain of the ship perform a turkey pardon. Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the main dining room. Plus, shop during our version of Black Friday: save with holiday specials at all of our onboard shops.

BOOK NOW

Lmao

Love it

Yep IT are a problem :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BOOK NOW

That's weird - I am booked on this cruise, and this message is no where to be found on my reservation...lol

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Maritime, funny thing is I AM booked on the Allure for a Thanksgiving cruise, and there is not one mention of any Thanksgiving events/activities whatsoever. Maybe that's supposed to be my description. :D

I am booked on the Quantum inaugural (also Thanksgiving) as well as the Anthem Thanksgiving and like your Allure cruise - no mention of an Turkey pardons...lol